I tweeted before that Lady Gaga is going to have her concert in Singapore this May. Since I already planned for a Phuket vacation by the end of April until first week of May, definitely, I will miss the Hong Kong concert. So that gives me time to contemplate if I shall go, once again, to Singapore to see Lady Gaga live!
According to her site, this is The Born This Way Ball concert itinerary:
- April 27 – Seoul, South Korea – Olympic Stadium – On sale tbc
- May 2- Hong Kong – AsiaWorld Arena – On sale Feb 27
- May 10 – Tokyo, Japan – Saitama Super Arena – On sale Mar 11
- May 28 – Singapore Indoor Stadium – On sale Feb 27
- Jun 7 – Auckland, New Zealand – Vector Arena – On sale Feb 17
- Jun 13 – Brisbane, Australia – Brisbane Entertainment Centre – On sale Feb 17
- Jun 20 – Sydney, Australia – Allphones Arena – On sale Feb 17
- Jun 21 – Sydney, Australia – Allphones Arena – On sale Feb 17
- Jun 27 – Melbourne, Australia – Rod Laver Arena – On sale Feb 17
- Jun 28 – Melbourne, Australia – Rod Laver Arena – On sale Feb 17
- Jul 7 – Perth, Australia – Burswood Dome – On sale Feb 17
According to Edward Ying, Singtel’s Chief of Multimedia,
We brought Lady GaGa to Singapore when we launched SingTel’s award-winning AMPed music service in 2009. Just as Lady GaGa has risen to the top of the music world over the last two years, AMPed has also grown to be the number one music service in Singapore, with more than 300,000 customers. We’ve decided to bring her back because her compelling and contemporary music style resonates very well with Singaporeans. More importantly, she will add panache to the launch of a whole new set of awesome features that will ensure AMPed redefines the digital music industry in the years ahead.
You can also Like! its concert tour page on Facebook.