RM29.90 for Unlimited One Month Home Membership + Body Composition Analysis + Dri Fit Cap at Fitness First Menara Axis (90% OFF).
This promo also goes to Fitness First Damansara Uptown and Fitness First Menara Summit.
Fitness First, the fun way!
With this deal, you get:
A: Unlimited 1 month Home Membership package with full access to all facilities andprogrammesincluding Flow Yoga & BODYVIVE™
B: FIRST VISIT SPECIAL – RM0 joining fees plus RM29.90 rebate and FREE Starter Kit worth RM400 for FIRST TIME VISIT only. As a First Visit incentive promotion, enjoy all these when you sign up as a full fledge member at your first visit to the club. This offer is not applicable if you join after that first visit.
C: Body Composition Analysis worth RM100 +Dry Fit Cap
Fitness First Menara Axis is a 21,000 sq. ft. facility boasting one of the biggest group exercise studios.The newly renovated Mind & Body Studio with circular shaped heating temperature system has special lighting effects to coordinate with the various Mind and Body type classes such as BODYBALANCE™ and Yoga.
- This deal is redeemable ONLY at Fitness First, Menara Axis
- Redemption period: 17 March – 16 April 2011.
- What you will be getting with this deal:
- A: 1 month Unlimited Home membership with full access to all facilities and programmes
- B: FIRST VISIT SPECIAL, valid for first visit only! Join as a full member on first visit and enjoy RM0 joining fee + get your RM29.90 back + Fitness First starter kit worth over RM400 subject to stock availability
- C: Body Composition Analysis worth RM100 + Dri Fit Cap
- Fitness First reserves the right to replace the free starter kit items + Dri Fit Cap with other items of same or lower value without prior notice
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash or other products
- No replacement or extension will be given to expired Vouchers
- All members must abide by the rules of the club and terms and conditions of this deal which may be amended, varied, deleted and added from time to time at the management’s discretion
- This deal is only valid for Malaysians aged 19 years old and above
- Customers are required to present the voucher upon arrival to enjoy this deal
- Not applicable to existing Fitness First members
- Limited to one redemption per person
- Redemption of voucher & body composition analysis is by appointment only
- Full access to all facilities and programmes including Fitness First’s latest programmes
- Not valid with other on-going offers, promotions & discount
- Weight loss provider for The Biggest Loser Asia contestants for season 1 and 2
- In partnership with Mel B (Spice Girls), who is the international ambassador for International Fitness Week, powered by Fitness First
- Fitness First Menara Axis is a 21,000 sq.ft. facility that offers the biggest group exercise studio
- Has 12 clubs in Malaysia and over 490 clubs worldwide
- Experienced and qualified trainers to guide and support you
- Motivating and fun Group Exercise classes to help you burn calories and tone up
- State-of-the-art weight loss, strength and training equipment
- FREE coffee, tea and soft drinks
- Luxurious changing rooms with sauna, steam rooms and shower facilities.
- Member’s lounge for relaxation.
- FREE DVD/VCD rental
- Convenient parking
Along with this deal, you’ll enjoy world class facilities with the usage of the Cardio Theatre; workout with music and watch over 8 Astro channels. The steam room and sauna, DVD & VCD rental, members lounge and juice bar along with the highly acclaimed luxurious changing rooms are an added premium service that completes the equation.
If that doesn’t excite you, the Cardio Theatre and air-conditioned gym are also fully equipped with over 80 cardio equipment such as treadmills, steppers and ellipticals with over 3 tons of free weights equipment in the free style area.
Feeling nervous? Don’t be. Join the world renowned Les Mills group exerciseprogrammessuch as BODYATTACK™, BODYCOMBAT™, BODYJAM™, and their in-house training programmessuch as FLOW YOGA, EASY MOVE and EASY STEP.
As part of a global initiative to get people to stay fit, the fun way, Fitness First is proud to bring Mel B of the Spice Girls for the launch of the International Fitness Week this Friday, 11 March 2011 at Fitness First The Curve.